England & Wales Map


back button

Fergal the frog with fly

Here is a map of England and Wales. You can see that the River Trent flows across much of the middle of England. The yellow box on the map shows you the area that is called the basin of the River Trent. The basin is the area of land that catches all the water that feeds the Trent. It is sometimes called the catchment area. For a closer look at the Trent's basin, just click over the yellow box on the map.

Map of England and Wales